Monday, February 08, 2010

Changing the air filter -- not soo easy!

Posted by Hope at 8:48 PM
Changing the air filter in the AC should be easy, right?  Well, we have 2 units, both of which are in the upstairs attic.  While Rik was on Det this last time, I had to change them.  No problem.  I hadn't been in the upstairs attic since we bought this house... no need to really.  Until now .....
I changed the one, not too hard ... but the other one !  Look at this picture !
Photobucket

  No, the picture is not turned sideways... this is exactly how it looks.  I had to CLIMB on the side to get to where the filter is!  NOT REAL safe if you ask me !


Publish Post

2 comments:

Brianne on February 09, 2010 10:35 AM said...

Wow, that is CRAZY! I'm gonna show my hubby that when he gets home, he does heating and air, and I just can't imagine that being normal...

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei