Monday, February 01, 2010

January 2010 RoundUp

Posted by Hope at 1:48 PM
I got this idea from http://roll2create.net/nightwolfslayouts/ .

  • What books did I read this month?
    You've Been Warned by James Patterson--
    Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson --
    Go Ask Alice by Anonymous --
    Dear John by Nicholas Sparks --
    7th Heaven by James Patterson --
    6th Target by James Patterson --
    5th Horseman by James Patterson -- 
  • What TV shows did I start to watch this month?
    Dexter -- started with Season 1, now on Season 2.
  • What were my disappointments this month?
    Finding out my boss has Colon Cancer!  I haven't worked out one day the entire month of January!
  • Anything else noteworthy to include?
    I started Weight Watchers, started blogging more, Hubby was gone most of the month.
To Do list for February:
  1. Backup photos on computer to external hard drive.
  2. Start a workout routine.
  3. Get more organized at home.
  4. Start projects on the house !
{My hope is to do this "RoundUp" every month.}


1 comments:

Julie Danielle on February 01, 2010 2:59 PM said...

You read like I want to read! I need to do it more :)

What a fun idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei