Monday, February 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 2/15-2/21

Posted by Hope at 8:55 AM


Wow - it's Monday already??  My weekends have been soo busy since Rik got home.

Monday

Honey Lime Pork Chops = 5 pts
Parsley Potatoes = 3 pts

Tuesday

YOYO
Wednesday

BBQ Biscuit Cups = 6 pts
Mac & Cheese = 5.5 pts

Thursday


South of the Border Casserole --> so I made my menu for the month at the beginning of the month .. and I can't seem to find the recipe for this... LOL UPDATE!{I found it!!}
Cilantro Rice = 4 pts

Friday

Pizza

Saturday

out to eat {attending a wedding}





1 comments:

Chaos Cottage on February 15, 2010 5:26 PM said...

I've lost recipes like that before. You're not the only one!

Pam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei