Friday, February 19, 2010

Healthy Choice Confusion

Posted by Hope at 3:16 PM

Today for lunch I had a Healthy Choice All Natural Asian Potstickers frozen dinner. {which didn't taste very good, btw} Anyway, I went to put it in my Weight Watchers log online and it asked for the norm {calories, fat and fiber} so I entered it and it came up with 6 points! Look at the picture above, which is of the box -- says 7 points ????
I am not sure how they figured it?? At least WW had less points than Healthy Choice figured.



Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Genevieve on February 24, 2010 10:56 AM said...

So sorry about the confusion with the packaging! Our nutritionist checked and the correct Weight Watchers amount *IS* 6 points. The team is working to correct the packaging, so thanks for pointing that out. I saw that you didn’t enjoy the Asian Potstickers, so I hope you'll try another one of our frozen meals. You can go to http://www.healthychoice.com/news-special-offers/ to download a $1 off coupon for any two frozen entrĂ©es. – Gena, on behalf of Healthy Choice

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei