Thursday, February 18, 2010

Olive Garden + Weight Watchers

Posted by Hope at 5:51 PM
There is an Olive Garden just around the corner from my office.  Today I decided to look at the nutritional value of the items on their menu so I can choose what to order with a little more knowledge and stay within my point range.

Below is a list of the items I found with less than 250 calories.

Dish

Points
Breadstick (w/ garlic-butter spread) 

3
Pasta e Fagioli 

2
Chicken & Gnocchi 

5
Minestrone

1
Zuppa Toscana 

3
Garden Fresh Salad  ( without dressing)

2
Childrens Spaghetti with Tomato sauce 

4

Some of my (old) favorites:

Dish

Points
Pizza (w/ cheese & sauce only) 

20
Tour of Italy 

34
Pork Milanese 

37
Chicken Alfredo

35
Grilled Shrimp Caprese

21




WOW -- there are some HIGH calorie items on the menu !!!


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei