Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

Posted by Hope at 7:57 AM


When we were at the movies I saw a preview for the movie The Last Song, which is a book by Nicholas Sparks.  Of course, now I want to read the book.  I went to Nicholas Sparks website and learned some interesting things about this book.
  • Miley Cyrus chose the name Ronnie for the main character
  • Nicholas wrote the screenplay before he wrote the novel {interesting!}
  • The Last Song is the longest novel that Nicholas has written 
I thought these were really interesting to know.  I have never really read any of his books until I read Dear John.  I really want to read this one.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei