Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ikea = Heaven !

Posted by Hope at 12:32 PM
This weekend we went to my favorite store !!!  IKEA!!!   Since we bought a new TV, we had to get a new TV stand.  My first thought was ... IKEA!!  So, we went to look around {hubby's words -- my words -- To Buy !}



I have not been able to go to IKEA and not have their swedish meatballs!





Don't they look yummy!!!  They are soooo good!!!

After a few hours of walking around, taking measurements, drooling, and considering.  We were on our way to check out with the small items I managed to get in the cart when we saw a dining buffet, and both my hubby AND myself really like it.  It was about $150 more than we had planned on spending, but we both really like it and that in itself was amazing!  So, we decided to get it!!!

It looks great, perfect size and everything !!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brianne on February 16, 2010 3:10 PM said...

I LOVE Ikea! It's one of my faves...^_^

Diana Ferguson on February 16, 2010 5:30 PM said...

So glad you found Texas-Blogging Gals! Will get you on the next updated list.

Come see me at my personal blog, too.

Unknown on February 17, 2010 10:41 AM said...

LOL...love it when you say you're going to buy and your hubby is going to look around.
ikea gift cards

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei